What is P.U.S.H.?
P.U.S.H. stands for Produce. Unity. Strength. Heart. P.U.S.H. is a weekly youth sports performance and enrichment program. P.U.S.H is designed to prepare any child (male or female) who aspires to Middle School athletics, Jr. Varsity, Varsity, or Division 1-3 Collegiate sports. P.U.S.H has a core focus on Impact Speed & Agility supported with key components of Self Defense, Nutrition, Financial Literacy/STEM sessions. Additionally, this program builds leaders through year-round community initiatives.
Our mission is to create opportunities for all members to be the best athletic version of themselves while providing them with life skills and leadership opportunities thru various Community Initiatives. We value all children and believe that education through creative learned experiences and positive mentorship can make difference needed so that youth can be successful
P.U.S.H. is located in Nashua New Hampshire, just north of the NH & Massachusetts state line, making it accessible to youth from both states. The program runs on Saturdays for two sessions – a morning session, and an afternoon session. The program runs all year round with the exception of major holidays and during NH school vacation weeks. The Hours of Operation are Saturdays: 12:30pm-5:30pm. (hours are subject to change)
Members of P.U.S.H. work diligently through the 6 facets of the program:
- Speed & Agility
- Martial Arts
- Financial Literacy
- Strength & Conditioning
- Health & Wellness
- Community Service
They must complete a total of 18-24 hours each quarter of The Fiscal Year. Upon completing the required hours those members will travel one of the elite training facilities listed below for that quarter.
- Quarter 1: October, November, December
- Quarter 2: January, February, March
- Quarter 3: April, May, June
- Quarter 4: July, August, September
National Training Opportunity
Successful completion of our programs will result in the members training in some of the nation’s top training facilities. The following training facilities:
- The Michael Johnson Performance Center, Dallas TX
- The Rharebreed Academy Upland, CA
- Impact Speed & Agility Westford, MA
- Coach Tom Shaw Orlando, FL
- Aspiring athletes – both male and female – in the seventh grade or above are eligible to participate. Applicants must have a real desire to be the best athlete they can be in their respective sports.
- The service modality is conducted through a group training format.